• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Spooky Pinball Scooby-Doo Official Reveal Trailer

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
That looks pretty awesome. Is the only way to get it to be a member of their fan club, or will they be available through distros? Odds seem pretty good that it'll sell out fast though if Rick and Morty was any indication.

Anyone planning on trying to get one?

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I have a CE secured with a distributor. They will go on sale direct from Spooky on Friday at 10am (for Fang members).

Last edited:

dr.nybble

Nov 28, 2014
Ottawa
I'm not sold on the lower playfield. A lot of same-same long shots, not sure if there is anything to shoot on the right side.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Scooby-doo seems not too bad. But then again so did Halloween... From the feedback I've heard it's not as fun as it initially looked though.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Scooby-doo seems not too bad. But then again so did Halloween... From the feedback I've heard it's not as fun as it initially looked though.
I have a Halloween and an Ultra-man. I love them both. They are overall the smoothest playing Spooky machines yet. I thought the shots and ramps etc. would be clunky, but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the upper playfields would be terrible too, but again, surprisingly playable. :)

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
I have a dumb question, if I order one, how do they ship it? I’m assuming it’s not like Amazon and they leave it on door and what’s the added cost for shipping

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I have a dumb question, if I order one, how do they ship it? I’m assuming it’s not like Amazon and they leave it on door and what’s the added cost for shipping
Just order through Nitro. You'll avoid the headaches of shipping cross-border and brokerage. Nitro will be able to tell you how much to ship a game to you.

Dylan G

May 14, 2021
Waterloo
I have a Halloween and an Ultra-man. I love them both. They are overall the smoothest playing Spooky machines yet. I thought the shots and ramps etc. would be clunky, but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the upper playfields would be terrible too, but again, surprisingly playable. :)
Did you order from Nitro by any chance? I bought a Halloween direct from spooky but curious to know if the prices worked out to be the same in the end?