• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD SST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Re: For sale SST

1950 with leds. Game also has cliffys on the saucer and drop hole but can't see any damage around cliffys. On game when I got it. Leds are coin takers also installed when I bought it.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario

Really doubt it lol unless i get a smoking trade. Probably one of my favorite games and i paid on the high end to get it. Now LAH on the other hand i could part with.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario

My lah is in great shape too. PM me for more details if interested. Don't really need to sell but just bought SM, Sopranos , afm and predator in the last month lol. Need room in case something else pops up. :)

slacker

Nov 15, 2012
Hamilton Ontario

Really all those new guys out there looking for Games and no one has grabbed this????
Ok maybe I'm bias because I have one but it was my first DMD game and I still have it..... Awesome entry level Pin
Ramps, multi ball, Light show like F14 but with a DMD The Brain Bug that pops up from the playfield like a huge Troll from MM. Its fast has the mini flipper and yells at you when you suck and tells you to "Keep fighting!"
I think those on the fence need to check out IPMD http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4341 read the reviews and make a offer!
Sure it has a few people who hate it the Cab could have been better but as for bang for the buck you can't loose..
Oh ya its a SEGA big deal (Stern parts fit it) people are going to learn DE and Sega made some good games with crappy content but even those prices are creeping up. There are a few other "under rated" games on both Canadian Forums right now where if I have the room I'd buy them all.
I love A-games like everyone else but I can have 4 or 5 like this for the same money as 1 NIB or A-game.
Make an Offer before I buy it just to get the "Live Fire Assault Range" Plastic I need LOL
Rant Done

P.S
I have no clue who Mitch is but GLWTS
J..

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener

Almost as much fun to be had here as most of the 6k+ games that come up lately. SM nearing 7k, LOTR nearing 8k?

Give me four SST type games all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.