• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Stern Mustang Pinball Pics

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Someone just posted pics of Stern's new Mustang pinball a few minutes ago on pinside, I'm sure a video is going to follow.

181950-i.jpg

181953-i.jpg

181952-i.jpg

181951-i.jpg

181955-i.jpg

181954-i.jpg

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
After the roller coaster ride that was the Star Trek release (which proved ultimately to be a great game), I reserve judgment.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Looks like the left ramp either feeds the orbit or possibly to the pops or that flap drops down (similar to games like Diner and Whirlwind) to send the ball back to the flipper. I wonder if there is a scoop or subway behind the "A" on the GEARS drop target bank and I also see a creech style bowl on the right there too so this is definitely a Trudeau design :)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Here are the features that were listed on Ford's own Mustang pinball machine page before they took it down:

Players will experience the thrill of building an amazing collection of the most desirable Mustangs; including GT's, Mach 1's, Cobras, Boss Mustangs and the 2015 Mustang.

Take your Mustangs racing against an array of colorful game characters in 8 different racing scenarios including drifting, drag racing, road races, rallies and police pursuits.

Take down the "SHIFT" drop targets to shift your way up thru the gears into "GEARS" Multiball.

Shoot around the playfield to earn Ford Racing parts and customize, modify and tune your Mustangs!

Advance thru the challenge ladder in order to race in the Silverball Stampede; an all-out coast to coast run against all of the wacky opponents in the game.

Features the voice of racing car driver and television host Tanner Foust.

Five decades of music to select from by artists like: Motorhead, Jan & Dean, The Romantics and more.

Artwork created by GT designer Camilo Pardo.

Special Features:
- "4 Barrel" action pop bumpers.
- Twin Stacked Supercharger ramps.
- "Donut Time" captive ball shot.
- M U S T A N G logo spell out feature indicates game progress.
- 1/24th scale decorative Mustang.
- "Mystery Ford" feature allows players to enhance their car collection with iconic cars from throughout the history of the brand.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLV4nVtJeag&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]