• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Stranger Things Lab Set - Medisinyl Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
I'm sure there are quite a few Stranger Things orders in the works and some of you might be on the waitlist for this mod.

Current list is 170 people long and it moves very very slow. If you want it sooner, let me know.

You can have it for what it costs: $750USD plus shipping.

I have the same mod on my LE and was going to purchase a premium if they changed the game at all but they didn't.

So... here we are.

Link to Mod

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
But they did change the game. They somehow fixed the unreliability issues with the TK Lock and replaced the projector with something newer, better, and obtainable. Not backward compatible. So unless you have a spare unobtainium projector, getting the newer version may be better…

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Yeah they made a couple changes but my TK lock is dialled in and my projector is great with a dark screen mod. Nothing significant enough to give up my LE.

I was hoping for a Season 3 & 4 machine, a vault edition that made some actual changes to the cabinet/playfield art etc., or certain modes that were only available on this new edition.

Other than the projector, this premium is the same as what's out there. If your TK lock works lol.

Reactions: MrMikeman

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Interesting. I didn’t realize this could be even possible.

Has Stern ever made a vault edition of anything with a “new” playfield? Cab art is easy.

Maybe next year they could make a new LE and call it Anniversary edition since they only made 500 LEs. It’s the excuse they used for JP. :)

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville

Has Stern ever made a vault edition of anything with a “new” playfield? Cab art is easy.

Maybe next year they could make a new LE and call it Anniversary edition since they only made 500 LEs. It’s the excuse they used for JP. :)
I'm not sure if they ever changed the playfield but something like the new Elvira would have made me bought another one.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge

When they redid spiderman, they went to comic art. They also did comic art runs of star wars on pro and premium.

No physical changes, but art definitely

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
JP 30th is basically the same as a vault re-release. It was the same game with a new look and new cab art and new mirrored back glass.

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Bump.

Last call on this set. I expect and email any day saying saying I’m next. There are currently 7 people ahead of me.

I will simply tell him I’m not interested anymore so if you want to move up the line, let me know.

Reactions: Volley76

Volley76

Jan 10, 2021
Newmarket
www.setelecom.ca
Bump.

Last call on this set. I expect and email any day saying saying I’m next. There are currently 7 people ahead of me.

I will simply tell him I’m not interested anymore so if you want to move up the line, let me know.
Hi Pinpickle, I would love it for my LE that’s has the UV kit installed. Please let me know how to arrange with you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.