• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Striker's got a new friend!

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Vengeance said:
Here is a powerdown video for ya :p

I have made it to the Powerdown a couple of times, and it's a pretty neat mode. Excellent and exciting in the dark! Seems to be kind of like the Loch Ness monster or big foot though... As soon as the camera comes on, it's no where to be found... At least that's how it's been going for me for now. Haha.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
mwong168 said:
Check out Bowen's Tommy tutorial here, fast forward to the 22 minute mark and he plays pretty good with only one hand :cool:

I've seen this video a few times, but I've clearly never watched it all the way to the end because I don't remember him playing one handed. Definitely impressive. I play one handed often with my girlfriend to try to equalize the ball times. Obviously Bowen has played a game or two of one handed pinball...

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Set your JM clock to 11:59pm and check out the MIDNIGHT MADNESS mode later tonight when you also try to master that back flip timing shot.

I didn't know my Congo had one and it scared the crap out of me the very first time it happened because just happen to hit the ball into the volcano using the upper flipper and then my game turned off suddenly. I was just about to grab my phone as I have Menace on speed dial for emergencies and then the game came back on flashing MIDNIGHT MADNESS :lol:

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
mwong168 said:
Set your JM clock to 11:59pm and check out the MIDNIGHT MADNESS mode

I actually discovered this feature the other night when I had a buddy over. Didn't realize JM had one of this, and the clock is apparently off by about half an hour because it came on at 11:30 so I'll have to set it properly. My buddy had never heard of these modes and was like "WTH is happening!?" I was like, SWEET! Apparently JM has a Midnight Madness mode! What a great surprise!