• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SW Force Awakens pinball?

seb951

Jul 6, 2014
Canada
How likely? I think Stern will do it. But if they go with LCD DMD I don't want it. I really don't care for actual movie clips while playing pinball. I prefer the pixel animation.

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
It seems like Disney handed out the license free for this movie. I've seen Star Wars plastered on everything from toasters to dog leashes - stuff that doesn't even make sense to have a Star Wars logo on.

I'll bet they could get a license cheap if they wanted one.

I would be surprised if they aren't talking about a Star Wars table right now.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I saw a Darth Vader toaster today at Bed, Bath and Beyond. When you put the toast down it burned STAR WARS into the toast. Disney is definitely whoring out the license. I wonder if Lucas is enjoying this new era?

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
d6644eeeba15d7bbf7ea250302601d45.jpg

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Okay, that one is just odd. I thought Frozen was bad, but Star Wars is on more shit than Elsa and Anna and Olaf combined.

I'll put it those oranges up against an R2D2 Cool Mist Dehumidifier I saw at JYSK. I didn't think to take a picture.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
I personally dont even like star wars and even if i did i wouldn't buy things just becayse it had star wars pics on it.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
"General" you mean.

We might have a new winner with the coffee whitener. At least with the orange's they are BB8 shaped? Ha! I guess the container is kind of Bobafettish. I guess I should spell it Bobafetish. :D

Limited Edition... I can just see all the Star Wars geeks at home thinking "Oh man! I have to get out to the store to get that LE whitener bottle!!!" said no one ever.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Disney is definitely whoring out the license. I wonder if Lucas is enjoying this new era?

I thought that the original star wars in '78 was also marketed everywhere. Spaceballs even made a big joke about it because it wasn't allowed to be licensed at all. There was a deal that allowed space balls to be filmed as long as it wasn't marketed like Star Wars.

Lucas is a billionaire because he marketed star wars like a pimp. .....whore that shit out to everyone

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Nice. I've seen a Frozen gingerbread palace but not the Falcon.

I checked the condom aisle at Shopper's Drug Mart today. No Star Wars condoms... yet. Here's hoping!