• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Swapmeet at The Church. Save the date: Oct 27th!

Mike Hanley

Apr 9, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Hey everyone, it's time again for The Church of the Silver Ball to open its doors for a swap meet. This is our third annual event.

Admission: FREE!!!!!!

10:00 am till ????? Last year we went till midnight.

We will open the vaults and setup tables and tables of parts, plastics, glasses, projects, memorabilia and assorted crap.

If you have stuff you want to sell(games, parts, manuals, whatever), pack it and bring it! We will give you space to sell for free!!!!!
Request your space asap. Just let us know how many "Parking spots" you need. The more the merrier.

Doug and Mike

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I'll be looking for some wall hanger marquees for the walls of the game room.
Otherwise, unless you are doing board repair while I play games....

I could also really use a Williams sys 6 test jig or a 5v power supply to build one.

I have some spare Wizard! Plastics if anyone needs some. The covered target one is cracked but the rest are good.

Last edited:

pindude152

Jul 1, 2016
Gatineau Qc.
pindude152.blogspot.com
Anyone else from the Ottawa / Gatineau area going to the Swap meet? I offer the possibility of rideshare / transportation.
Save on Guzzoline!
I can fit 3 EM's or 2 dmd's in my pin hauler if you do decide to buy something at the swap meet.
Speak now or forever hold your pins :p
Once I book a hotel room at the Holiday Inn it's too late.

Vhex

Oct 21, 2017
Stratford, On
I recently picked up a Last Action Hero, it's in pretty good shape, but there is some maintenance to be done. if i were to make the drive out to the swap meet would i be likely to find some of the following??
  1. New leg levelers

2. Cliffys

3. Flipper Rubbers (or silicone)

4. Cabinet Leg protectors

5. Battery bypass (https://www.pinitech.com/products/6264_nvram.php)

6. New CRANE target decals

7. New CRANE drop targets

8. New glass
here's some pics of the areas that need attention on the LAH.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/igesW1UPoJSsh9VB9

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
You might be able to get player one bring your order (probably half your list) as they have attended previously.
Otherwise I find it hit and miss. Always see something I want and stuff I wish I had money to stash away.

Vhex

Oct 21, 2017
Stratford, On
great idea, i left a message with them today trying to get a hold of whoever may be attending the swap meet. hopefully i can get their email and get this list to them. Thanks for the tip BMHouze

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
great idea, i left a message with them today trying to get a hold of whoever may be attending the swap meet. hopefully i can get their email and get this list to them. Thanks for the tip BMHouze

Doug is the guy at P1 you want to reach... the same Doug in the first post.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Wow, this thread is dead....

Come on folks, you know if you are planning on dropping in.
Looks like rain, better have an umbrella.

I will be looking for:
ART for the gameroom walls: marqees with pics, posters, cheap beat to hell playfields.
Stern cheapo plastic clip GI sockets.
Spare williams or generic coils.
Spare coil sleeves, switches, misc.

Looking forward to playing Score Pool (instructions!). If I just knew how it was suppose to be played a rarity indeed. I have not run across another mini pool game yet. Put a price tag on it to tempt me.
Any chance of a driver game or swapping out BBH for house of the dead?

I do have some spare leftover Wizard! plastics from a swap out (so don't expect the special to not be cracked). Free if you have a Wiz.
TRADE: I have a NOS Multi-Williams marquee (still in plastic) has corner pics of joust and moon patrol. Will trade for other pin/arcade wall art (marquees, etc).

Last edited:

Mike Hanley

Apr 9, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
The Show goes on!

Since it calls for rain, we have ordered a 30 ft by 40 ft tent for the vendor area.
Jerry Power and Player 1 have provided 5 games! We've got tonnes of stuff to sell including:
pepsi machine
skeeball
nudge it and bell ringer projects (great for visual pinball).
bally bingo
bally upright gambling game
parts!

Hope to see you all Saturday.

Rockin

Jan 19, 2016
Caledon ON
Great to hear about the tent, and P1 games. I was thinking of just stopping in for a quick look around if it rained. I'll plan on hanging around for a while now.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Best selection of games yet.
I feel the rain effected the swap meet.
Got a few marquees.
Said hi to Luch and Meegis...
Otherwise I don't know or have met any of the rest of you

PinWiz

Jun 26, 2017
Toronto, ON
The Bad Cats is mine. Too bad you didn't get to play it, it plays great! My two daughters have made it their own, and will not ever let me sell it.

Mike is planning a spring swap meet, and I have a feeling there will be a lot of projects to be had. Let's start throwing some dates that might be good for it, in between other events that might be happening!

Reactions: Nick Greenen