• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB System 11 game

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
Hi All,

As far as I can tell I'm the only pinball collector in the small town I live in. A couple of years ago I started a twice monthly pinball tournament to get me and some of my friends through the winter, bridging the golf season gap. Well the league is still active, and it has actually grown! The only, sort of, issue is that it's always at my place lol! There are a couple of guys who ask me at every meet "how much to purchase a game of my own?". I usually stumble here, because I own new Sterns as well as a few grail B/W games that I paid prolly too much for lol! It's hard to tell a non-owner that you paid 10 Large for a toy without a motor! I remember back when I started collecting in the 90's I paid $900 for a Xenon, and I figured I'd lost my mind! How times and comfort levels have changed!

Anyways to the point. There's this one guy who really wants in, but doesn't seem to be interested in pin forums or kijiji to find one. I told him he MAY be able to find a nice System 11 game in the sub $2000 range in playable and great condition to buy. Anything out there guys?