• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB System 11A Display Bits

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
Take a look in the for sale section system 11B display, should be good for your system 11A, I checked both manuals (Fire and Cyclone) and they both use the 11609 Board. Does your Fire have two alpha numeric displays and two numeric displays, like mine ? What I posted should work for you , you would need to unsolder a good numeric and alphanumeric display and add it to the board I am selling and then you would have a complete display ? I can offer to do the soldering, it is relatively easy.

chris silver

Oct 30, 2013
Hawkesbury, On.
Take a look in the for sale section system 11B display, should be good for your system 11A, I checked both manuals (Fire and Cyclone) and they both use the 11609 Board. Does your Fire have two alpha numeric displays and two numeric displays, like mine ? What I posted should work for you , you would need to unsolder a good numeric and alphanumeric display and add it to the board I am selling and then you would have a complete display ? I can offer to do the soldering, it is relatively easy.

I'm in need of the 2 numeric displays. The 11B board is comparable otherwise I believe as well. I'll take a look at your post. :)