• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD The Shadow,NF and Champion Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
Ok I just need to get rid of one pinball...I'm putting all my pins up for sale whatever one sells first. The shadow and No fear is posted in FS tread already,please Pm me for any other pins your interested inn. All pins are working and in good condition. I will send pics and any other information you want thru PM.

The Shadow 5000$ OBO or trade for other DMD
No Fear ***sold***
Champion Pub 6000$ ****On Hold****

TFLE ************On Hold*****************

also some pics here:
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19389

Last edited:

Gunnder

Nov 29, 2016
Ajax
Mind posting some high-res/closeup photos of the Transformers LE? I missed out on a combo LE for $5000 a few months back when I was looking for my first pin. Been kicking myself for not grabbing it back then. Now I'm looking for my third pin :) Thanks!

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
Mind posting some high-res/closeup photos of the Transformers LE? I missed out on a combo LE for $5000 a few months back when I was looking for my first pin. Been kicking myself for not grabbing it back then. Now I'm looking for my third pin :) Thanks!

5 000$ for a TFLE!?!? Dam! I would be kicking myself too! lol. This one might be on hold but I will let you know and PM some pics
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.