• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD The Simpsons Party Pinball (TSPP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
(First to get this out of the way ... yes, I'm new here but I'm not new on Pinside and there are users on here that can vouch for me and the quality of this machine)

Up for sale is a low play, home use only, The Simpsons Party Pinball machine by Stern. The games fantastic, no errors, no issues whatsoever. No signs of fading, just as shiney and beautiful as the day she was unboxed. Back in the 2000's Stern really knew how to make 'em!

I bought TSPP directly from John's Jukes (Vancouver) about three months ago. You can still see it on their site flippers.com. It's still covered under their used game warranty. Definitely HUO. I paid a handsome amount for it, as I did not know when the next time I'd see one in such nice quality. The only condition issue is that Flanders is missing his feet (not noticeable and I have a replacement insert).

TO BETTER DESCRIBE THE QUALITY SEE WHAT JOHN FROM JOHN'S JUKE'S HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE CONDITION (hope he doesn't mind):

"THE SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY! (built June 16, 2004)

One of STERN PINBALL's most popular games, highly sought after and this one is one of the best of the HUO games. Owned since 2006 by a rock star (privacy rights preclude naming him) here in Vancouver, BC we have maintained this game in pristine condition. Now back in our shop for sale, we are cleaning it (dust happens!) and getting it back in tip-top shape to end up in a special collectors hands...lighting is original incandescent bulbs except for the hard to reach areas where we are installing daylight LEDs.

Look at the entrance flap on Moes Ramp - how many plays has this game had? 1,000? 750? 500? Perhaps 2,000 games at the most. No long term game bookkeeping counts remain so no real way of knowing (battery had died in recent past - no leakage - NVRAM installed now that it is in the shop), it is pretty obvious that this game has had very few plays!"

I've only put approximately 150 games on it. I took the pictures (seen in the ad) as best I could to show the beauty that is this machine. But I can take additional pictures of whatever you need to see.

*** EXTRAS ***

I will also throw in a unused Speaker decal made by sillyoldelf at Pinside.

ASKING $7900 CDN firm. Pick up only.
4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg Light 1.jpg Light 2.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you so much for looking and enjoy your pinball filled days of happiness. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jbenaiah
Status
Not open for further replies.