• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

This is sad

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
The real sad part is that we blew the game last night after a bullshit kicked in goal.

Not to mention the moronic Ottawa fans who were willing to start a fight with anyone in a Habs jersey.
I got hit with three elbows at the second intermission (Habs 2 - Sens 0) walking for a beer.

As for the girl, I don't feel bad.
She got the owners box for the game, limo service, and a signed jersey by a whole team of chumps.
Sens suck, HABS in 7 !!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I feel terrible for that poor girl. She obviously needs some counseling to recover from this affliction! I mean how can anyone be a Senators fan? Especially when living in Quebec!
Hopefully it's not too late for her to see the light and start following the Habs!

Go Habs Go!!

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
:FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP:
:FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: :FP: