• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Tiger Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Anyone interested seriously in a beautiful Tiger Rag pinball. The playfield is mint as never played before I bought it, it seems. The backglass came from Switzerland 15 years ago and still is in the shipping box. I never set it up permanently to play, but did test it. There was an issue with the saucer kickout at the top I remember. Can't remember whether it was fixed as folded in climate control for 15 years at this point. I need it gone ASAP as cleaning out my shop for some room. The cab is very nice with the Tiger Rag metal art cover over the King's of Steel cabinet. The Bell boards are all in nice shape. Pictures will follow, but only if I get some interest as I stored the head up in my loft and don't want to haul it down for no reason. If no interest, it can stay up there until the will is read. How's that for an ad LOL. Price is $1500 OBO and fastest pickup just south of Ottawa.

Reactions: sylvain and WARLOCK
Status
Not open for further replies.