• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tron, Metallica or AC/DC ?

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
I have a HUO Tron, i been thinking about selling it or trading for a Mettalica or AC/DC . I havent played AC/DC and only had a couple games on Mettalica when i was in Niagara Falls this past summer. Just wandering your opinions on AC/DC and Mettalica ? Would you let Tron go in order too get AC/DC or Mettallica . Also what would my HUO Tron be worth ? I bought it NIB in Feb 2012 and has the 3d translite. Thanks

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Wow, that's a tough call

I own all 3 and if you said I could only own one I'd have to keep acdc just because of the depth of the rules

But really just buy all 3 and be happy :)

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
Come on down for a visit Paul, and try out my ACDC if you want. Metallica is a sweet looking game, but I don't think the code is quite there yet. ACDC is complete for the most part, and a great game. I doubt I'd ever sell my TRON though :cool:

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
ACDC seems to be needed in every pin collection, and it seems no matter who's place I visit, we all play ACDC. I own Tron too and am not giving it up though.

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
I haven't had enough play time on AC/DC, but it's light years better than Mehtallica, IMHO. But I'd have a tough time deciding between Tron and AC/DC.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Shock_me said:
Come on down for a visit Paul, and try out my ACDC if you want. Metallica is a sweet looking game, but I don't think the code is quite there yet. ACDC is complete for the most part, and a great game. I doubt I'd ever sell my TRON though :cool:

Thanks for the offer Pete. I am going to Halifax in April for the Black Sabbath concert. :D Might get a chance to stop by and see your new gameroom.

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
Paul said:
Shock_me said:

Thanks for the offer Pete. I am going to Halifax in April for the Black Sabbath concert. :D Might get a chance to stop by and see your new gameroom.

No prob stop by! We're going to see Sabbath too :twisted: Bucket list band for me :D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Tron wins for me.
Not as deep as ACDC, but a great layout and fun game with smart rules. Pretty damn cool too ;)

But, if you've had it a while and need a change... then ACDC would be my next choice.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
REVOLUTION said:
you know... I remember a certain Adam once telling me that ACDC was a POS :p

It was a POS on the first revision of the software.

Lyman's commitment to making it one of the best games ever is the only reason it's as good as it is.

Layout wise the game is basic at best, software and depth of rules is what makes this game as awesome as it is.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Vengeance said:
Lyman's commitment to making it one of the best games ever is the only reason it's as good as it is.

Speaking of Lyman's commitment, you may want to grab a cheap Metallica while people are dumping them. ;)

(from a pinsider)

"I spoke with Lyman at the Pinball Expo(I know it was a long time ago in October) and he assured me that he had purchased Metallica and that he was going to make sure the code was finished and finished well. He told me to trust him and that it will be great!"