• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tron Vault Edition?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Yeah, I'd be pretty surprised. At this point, I think most people who wanted a TRON (NIB anyway) had a pretty good chance to get one.
I would imagine that, after ACDC, it was probably the most produced Stern in recent memory.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
Anything is possible, Stern has stated that he will release one VE per year along with one music pin. If the demand is there, it will be re-released. I could see them releasing a premium edition similar to a modded out pro since the demand may be higher and it's a little different than re-releasing a pro. The pinball pundits are putting the odds in favor of Spiderman as the next VE with supposed original comic art package so no Tron for at least a couple of years.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
For sure. I don't think they will run Tron again. They already made a ton.

You already have a nicely modded out Tron quarter grabber but let me know if you ever wanna part with it. I'll find it a nice home just like I did for your other games like TWDLE Refinery Edition in under an hour ;)

Reactions: quarter grabber

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
You already have a nicely modded out Tron quarter grabber but let me know if you ever wanna part with it. I'll find it a nice home just like I did for your other games like TWDLE Refinery Edition in under an hour ;)
Actually I think it was about 15 minutes for the refinery TWD LE, and I beleive two people were fighting over it? I don't really know, I just know it went like lightning with no hassles and no low balling. Thanks again Mike! It's like I say "you can't go wrong when you call Wong". :)