• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Try out a Big Lebowski

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Wondering if anyone has a TBL that I could to try out before I buy one? I have about 20 pins from 1990's up to 2022. Only 2 sterns so not to many games will be in the wild that you can try. Also have a rare Fire Escape. PM me and I'll send ya list of what you can try at my place. I'm in Aurora/Newmarket by 404. Cheers!

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
The game is very fun. IMO, you have to be a super fan of the movie. If you are, it’s 100% worth the high price tag. If you’re not a super fan, it reminds me of a 90’s type Williams game play and you may be able to find 2 really good pins for the same price
I agree. I have about 15 games on TBL, it's very good but it's not worth $20k to me. If it was Rush it probably would be. Thankfully Stern got that license.

I think the rarity will keep the resale fairly steady, though limited numbers of possible buyers also. It's a stunning game, I wish I could play it on location locally.

shinynick

Jan 10, 2013
Georgetown, ON
Wondering if anyone has a TBL that I could to try out before I buy one? I have about 20 pins from 1990's up to 2022. Only 2 sterns so not to many games will be in the wild that you can try. Also have a rare Fire Escape. PM me and I'll send ya list of what you can try at my place. I'm in Aurora/Newmarket by 404. Cheers!
I have one in Georgetown if you'd like to come out and try it. Or you cane come here with the next TOPL or GTOPL league night here which is always fun, I'm guessing next one will be in January.

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Played a HUO in Rochester when I picked up my MB.

I have never seen the movie but I’m aware of the fandom so I played a few games. Pin played incredible. The carpet mech was awesome and bowling playfield was too cool.

If you’re a fan of the movie, I think it’s a must have. The owner said the build quality and reliability was the best.