• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TZ and FH Remakes

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Looks like both Twilight Zone and Funhouse might be remade. I have both games and they are great but I have a feeling this is gonna be the end of the remakes. Was hoping for a BBB, and was really hoping for The Pinball Circus to get done... doesn't look like either will ever happen.

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
They’d have to enhance the code big time for me to be interested. While it was crazy deep for when it came out, it’s just old now.

I did a temp trade for a TZ a few years ago. Total disappointment. I found the game was not anywhere as deep and difficult as I remembered. Got to LITZ of the first night. :(

Reactions: dos.reboot

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON

Pedretti Funhouse 3 versions, CGC Twilight Zone

Worry about Pedretti quality, hopefully they have that hammered out for these games. Would be very interested to play one of these new games to see how they play and compare to an original. I assume they will be at Expo in the fall.

TZ has been rumored for a long time. I guess if CGC can blow through PF it's possible for this year.

Neither game excites too much, it's hard for me to justify $8,000-11,000 (rumored) for a FHr when you can get a modern new game for the same price range. That's just me though.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Worry about Pedretti quality, hopefully they have that hammered out for these games. Would be very interested to play one of these new games to see how they play and compare to an original. I assume they will be at Expo in the fall.

TZ has been rumored for a long time. I guess if CGC can blow through PF it's possible for this year.

Neither game excites too much, it's hard for me to justify $8,000-11,000 (rumored) for a FHr when you can get a modern new game for the same price range. That's just me though.
Yepp, happy with my $2k funhouse and $3k TZ. High production numbers too at 15000 plus, weird that they chose to remake em.

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
They’d have to enhance the code big time for me to be interested. While it was crazy deep for when it came out, it’s just old now.

I did a temp trade for a TZ a few years ago. Total disappointment. I found the game was not anywhere as deep and difficult as I remembered. Got to LITZ of the first night. :(
Last post was lost for some reason but Josh announced Cactus Canyon extended code and hardware kit coming soon. Glad I have the LE, new code is supposed to be huge to go along with the first ever game interactive topper. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kool1

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Does'nt Fish tales and Doctor Who have interactive toppers?
Sounds like you haven't played the new Cactus Canyon yet that has a topper, your in for a treat. The game transfers up to the the topper for a shoot out and the new Lyman/Josh code coming is suppose to grow on that extremely unique feature. The late great Lyman came up with it, a Legend in pinball and I'm thankful to have a piece of his last soon to be finished masterpiece.

Last edited:

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Sounds like you haven't played the new Cactus Canyon yet that has a topper, your in for a treat. The game transfers up to the the topper for a shoot out and the new Lyman/Josh code coming is suppose to grow on that extremely unique feature. The late great Lyman came up with it, a Legend in pinball and I'm thankful to have a piece of his last soon to be finished masterpiece.
You're right,, I never played CCR, so, I can't really speak, it must be fun but I have no interrest.....I appreciate the 2 games I've had for the past 3 years now and I have no interrest what so ever in any other game but I respect others who do..... I have more fun buying, swapping and playing records in my jukebox these days than playing pinball ;) .none the less, it's not the first interractive topper ever, but surely the most fun ever to have been made according to what you say. Keep flipping and have fun doing so..... :)