• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Under cabinet lighting?

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
It has crossed my mind to try this mod out but I wonder if it is really worth it? Anyone tried this or seen it in person?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eQL7H1nzXYA#![/youtube]

mark

Administrator
Nov 14, 2012
Reminds me too much of this

23933-1-rg.jpg

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Chris Bardon said:
My machines all have too much crap stored under them to make this worthwhile. There's valuable space under a pinball :)

I've learned this as well and since my game room re-arrange I have had to utilize this free space with storage containers for parts and other items.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I haven't reverted back to using underneath my games as storage again since I moved, but that being said I still wouldn't bother, it's a waste of money IMO as it offers nothing to the overall machine besides some fancy colored light coming off the machine

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
tim.sanderson said:
I have to disagree. I rather like it. It adds to the atmosphere of a games room. But then again, I'm also the guy who thinks all games everywhere should be switched over to LEDs. :p

Your not the only one Tim, i'm on your side.
LEDs Rock!