• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Venom Pinball Launch Tournament And Halloween Party Sat Oct 28th

gamedoctortoronto

Mar 12, 2023
Toronto
This is the Pinball Event of the Year. October 28th, 2023 6PM

The Venom Spooktackular Launch Party Tournament and Halloween Party.

Participants Ages 14+. Entry Cost is $50. Includes Tournament Entry, Finger Foods, Soft Drinks, Prize Money, Trophies, Venom Grand Champion Trophy (Insider Connected Players Only, 3 Attempts Only), Best Costume Contest wins Venom Pinball Banner, Venom Pinball Translite(Random Draw), Custom Venom Launch Party Insider Connected Badge, Stern Pinball Swag, Molson Coors Swag and other Prizes, Free Play on Pinball Machines and Video Games, and Private Pool Table until 11:59PM.

This is an IFPA and Stern Army Event. 12 Pinball Machines Minimum.

Pre-Registration is recommended Click Here. To Purchase Tickets Click Here to guarantee a spot.

Shoxs is a Licensed Restaurant, you will be able to Purchase Meals and Alcohol if you wish.
Parking available at front and back entrances.

For full details, visit www.thepinballspotgta.com

STERNARMYVenomPARTYPOSTER_Shoxs_6x8.jpg

Reactions: Pinpickle

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Sounds like fun!

And are you the one who operates the pins at Shox's? I was there a few weeks ago and several of them had critical issues that made them unplayable. I lost money trying machines that just didn't work. (at least two machines had a non functional flipper and AC/DC needs its coin chute adjusted, it was stealing coins)

It really turned me off to going back there even though the lineup of pins was quite good.

Reactions: IVPinball

IVPinball

Jul 22, 2013
Toronto
Sounds like fun!

And are you the one who operates the pins at Shox's? I was there a few weeks ago and several of them had critical issues that made them unplayable. I lost money trying machines that just didn't work. (at least two machines had a non functional flipper and AC/DC needs its coin chute adjusted, it was stealing coins)

It really turned me off to going back there even though the lineup of pins was quite good.
Same here. I've played there once a while back. Pins were in bad shape.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
This is not good - hopefully they get someone in to fix them.

Nothing worse than pins that don't play as they should.

gamedoctortoronto

Mar 12, 2023
Toronto
Sounds like fun!

Thank you for your feedback. Just saw this feed now. We service that location every two weeks. And the only issue we came across in the last month was a straw stuck in the coin mechanism of ACDC. Next time you come across a "critical issue" please advise the staff. Our goal is to Keep Flip N' Fun for everyone.
Thanks in advance.