• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

VFW Video (Update: game list added)

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Re: VFW Video

I'll never be able to visit but backed him as well. Great to see such a place exists.

He's got an "open" show coming up as well for everyone. He can do that a few times a year.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada

spiroagnew said:
I was a backer on Kickstarter....I wonder if my ticket for a free visit is still good?

as far as I know you just send him a line and tell him what date you what to go (to see if they will be open) .. I was a backer as well and intend to go down sometime in April or May

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

Now that's a pinball museum!!!

I'm always so bummed when I go to PHOF and half the games are unplayable. This looks awesome!
What's this 'kickstarter' business you guys are referring too? I'm assumign fundraising... but does donating get you some sort of special access?

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada

DRANO said:
Now that's a pinball museum!!!

I'm always so bummed when I go to PHOF and half the games are unplayable. This looks awesome!
What's this 'kickstarter' business you guys are referring too? I'm assumign fundraising... but does donating get you some sort of special access?

Yes when the kickstarter was setup over the summer (perhaps the early fall) a $20 (I think it was that) donation gave you access for a visit (you just have to arrange the time with Clay) it was a nice thing to have as the location will not have a reg schedule for the publicas far as I know (limited by the city .. taxes yada yada) but they are onsite fairly often and visits therefor could be arranged.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com

If we banded together a couple of Kickstarter backers (with those that didn't originally pledge offering $20 to Clay as a "late donation"), we could probably caravan a group of GTA guys on an agreed date to have a look at the facility and play some pinball. A day trip would be do-able, I'd imagine.

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.

There's a couple of us from Windsor that are club members, so give a shout once you figure out a day if you're planning a trip.