• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Video games for sale

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Ok, it's time, and I need to be ready to let go of a few beauties that I have been hoarding and are idle.

I have several video games for sale. If you are in the market and want to know what they are, PM me.
I believe I have 12 video games and 2 redemption games for sale. (PM me please and thank you muchly)

All were purchased @ SB live auction over 1 year ago or more. Since there are no more live auctions,
perhaps you may get something you want.

Since I have been keeping 25-40 pinball machines to take care of at any given time, feel free to take advantage of me on these vids.

MWong and Brewmanager both have offered to take photos and post them for me if desired. I thank them for that in advance.

I require space to set up my pins that are folded, (which are most of them) otherwise I would keep what vids I have purchased. More soon.

Thanks for reading. Cheers.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Told you Pins > Vids when we first met Scott :D Good luck with the sale and I wish I had the space to have a dedicated two player Time Crisis 2 or a Gunblade in my house but I don't. If you need help with pics I can come by later on tonight and play some Volley too!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Gunblade may be making a stop at my place for a stint Mike... so you may just get a shot at it.
Still working out space allocations, but I may "rent" it for a while :D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Monkeybug said:
Wonder if Silent Scope can fit down my stairs.....

J.Santiago does central vacs and garage door openers but doesn't do vids so move along :cool:

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Ok, I physically had to come to work to look in my shop and recall what games were here.

Video game list includes:

Time Crisis II - Single unit
Time Crisis II - Double unit (one of these units has 1 monitor that the colour is wonky on - but works - not assessed)
Time Crisis II - Double unit
Silent Scope (not sure this would fit down Monkeybugs stairs to the basement - I can measure, or look at disassembly)
Gunblade (Drano has dibs on this for his garage in his new house if he wants)
Virtuacop 2
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade (sitdown)
Sega Super GT (working and mechanics are good - no coin door - monitor fades after a few games - adjustment? red's going? - uncertain)
Hangpilot (project? I never plugged this in so I dont know the status. It looks all intact - comes in 2 big pieces)

Loose change (redemption - came out of Ontario Place when it went belly up - nice shape)
Bermuda Triangle (redemption - came out of Ontario Place when it went belly up - nice shape

The games are all in good condition overall. Most games could use gun alignments as it seems they shift when they have been moved.
Just a note that in general, these are big games. They have been sitting in my nice heated AV shop for 12-15 months or more unused.

SHIPPING - I am happy to assist in shipping if anyone is interested.
If you are in GTA, or within 2 hours of Toronto or so, I do have trucks @ my work and could work out delivery for a fee.

I would prefer if people who are interested in purchasing would come by to view them, or send a friend if you are out of town.

Thanks.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
mwong168 said:
Told you Pins > Vids when we first met Scott :D Good luck with the sale and I wish I had the space to have a dedicated two player Time Crisis 2 or a Gunblade in my house but I don't. If you need help with pics I can come by later on tonight and play some Volley too!

Mike, I will take you up on this offer if we can take photos Friday night, or sometime over the weekend. Thank you. Volley awaits a throwdown.
I have a big AV event to set up tonight through the night and tomorrow through the whole day or I would be all over your offer tonight.