• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Volley Tilt Stuck On

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
So I put Volley together last night and played 3 games. There were a couple of issues but in general it was working ok. So I moved it back closer to the wall and since then the tilt is stuck on.

I'm guessing this is just a stuck switch, but which one? I don't see one in the door, the standard bob and rolling ball under the playfield don't seem to be the issue. I read that some machines have them in the back box but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
there are slam tilts in the machine , the one on the door I believe has to be in the closed position normal if it is not touching it will lead to tilt and won't start a game , and then there is one under the play field that I can't remember if closed or open . check these out

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks Luch, I'm just starting to get a sense of what everything does on an SS and then I bought an EM. I'm lost again, but I'll have a look tonight to see if I can figure out which switches they might be.