• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WANTED: Tron Arcade Toy Parts

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
I am doing the LCD mod to my Tron Pro, and am afraid of breaking my arcade toy, so figured it would be safer (and less likely to get me in trouble from the wife) if I found a spare .... Did you upgrade your Tron Arcade toy and end up with a spare? perhaps bought the plastic kit and not need the arcade parts? Let me know, thanks!!!

Derek

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Mod away, if you mess yours up I will trade you a $5 Tim Horton's gift card for mine :lol:

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Thanks man! I appreciate it. Very excited about it, the LED screen is really cool, I have been playing with it, came VERY close to buying an Arduino or RasPI just to play with it, then reminded myself I have enough crap on the go to need new hobbies.

I have to do my tron mod ( not to mention print the artwork , etc), at least Geoff wants to do his again, so will split the cost of shipping, or for example I can print two sets of artworks on one page at my printer... etc).

I have to install my totally unnecessary HighSpeed mod that I bought on total impulse... found an ad from sept on maaca from the guy in Denmark, saying he had parts for one more.... and out of total shear stupidity messaged him asking if he still had the parts... http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=229230 ... and he did, guess what? need to install them now!

And finally, I had to order a new Motor/Gearbox for Doctor Who. Stupid thing is slipping, and I have given up trying to fix it, I have pulled that thing out some many times, I can do it in my sleep (did I mention I rebuilt the mini playfield!!??).

And I am sure all of the games are getting due for a good waxing.

AND I want a new project machine.