• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What's with George and Chris from Kingston?

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
These guys have a World cup soccer. I've been trying to get them to send me high res pictures. At first they were all cool. Then they never sent me the pics. Then they refuse to answer emails or phone calls? I've got cash. What's wrong with these folks? I'm confused.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Ah man, don't even get me started on them. Long story short I wanted to buy something from them too I called them made a time to meet them at their shop to look at a machine. I drove from Ottawa to Kingston. Had contact with them before I left to let them know I was on my way, they said they would be there. I got there and no one was there and they stopped answering their phone. So I made the drive for nothing and I confirmed it with them when I was on my way too. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM. You've been warned!

viperboy

Dec 14, 2012
Have these guys closed up shop ? I can't understand how you can operate a business in that manner and still pay rent and make a living.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
the pinball community is so small, how can guys like this exist?

Because there are lots of people out there looking for their first machine. Small community of collectors, sure, but there's that whole other group of people that buys one machine and stops there, or are just getting into this and don't know any better. We've all probably overpaid for something at one point or another, and lots of people have horror stories about deals gone south.