• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Where can one go to play new Stern games?

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I'm in the east side of the GTA, and wondering if there is anywhere within an hour drive that I can go to if I wanted to try out some of the new Stern games like Walking Dead, Ghostbusters, Metallica, Game of Thrones, Tron, etc..

I'm planning to purchase a machine in the very near future, so I was hoping I might get my hands on them first to see which one really suits me.

Thanks in advance :)

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON

Apparently all the fresh Stern you can handle.

http://torontolife.com/culture/inside-frolics-torontos-superb-secret-arcade/

PINBALL-5-803x603.jpg

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
come out to one of our league nights Toronto pinball league , many hosts have these games and many others for you to try . topl.ca

Sounds awesome. Where can I find a list of dates for the events?

Also, is it open to anyone?

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Sounds awesome. Where can I find a list of dates for the events?

Also, is it open to anyone?
Yes go to topl.ca and ask to come out to a league night , there is no charge for the first night out , but there is a $10 host fee for the use of the home owners machines , this Monday @ 7pm ,we are playing at Cabin Fever a bar in Toronto with some pinball machines . if you come out look for me I am the leagues treasure and register with me . Thanks Mike

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
The games at starburst pladium showroom are all brand new display models set on freeplay you can play.

The games at playdium arcade cost money and ar normally pretty beat up.