• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD White Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
I have owned this game for about a couple years. Last 6-8 months I have had it on location (does not see a lot of plays there).

Topper + dome (at home)
Mountain mod with light up skull eyes
2 raft mods
Lit flipper buttons
I dont think there is any planking
Only very minimal insert decal wear
Great playfield overall
Ramps and boulders in very good condition
Plays great. No issues.
Once in a blue moon it would reset so I installed a Khar board and has not reset since
All playfield LED's
Some colored cliffy posts
Both custom apron cards
2 yellow front cabinet protectors
Original manual

I didn't have my keys on me at the time so pics are with the glass on.

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/atariaction/library/?sort=3&page=1

There is a backbox GI strand out and the coin insert lights are out. I haven't bothered addressing this yet. Likely just a connector or pin.

As always, Pingulp not included :)

$5500

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
No sorry on the mountain mod. Ask the guy in that link if he is planning on making any more. If you want to make a crazy money offer then I'd think about it ;) but the machine looks pretty sweet with it on there. Also I have someone that is pretty close to pulling the trigger on the machine I think.

level42

Nov 15, 2012
Kitchener, ON
ultra64.ca
No sorry on the mountain mod. Ask the guy in that link if he is planning on making any more. If you want to make a crazy money offer then I'd think about it ;) but the machine looks pretty sweet with it on there. Also I have someone that is pretty close to pulling the trigger on the machine I think.

Bummer, thanks for the link though I will contact them.

To be honest, I love the Mod that you have, I just wish it was larger to incorporate the same area that this mod occupies.

9443193_orig.jpg

Basically, both mods merged into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.