• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Who got the Champion Pub?

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Here is the "updated" listing...

Champion Pub Pinball Machine

About the Poster
On Kijiji since August 2006
View poster's other ads
Contact Poster
  • Can't read the code?
    Listen to the code
    bb-image.html
    Verification code
  • Send me a copy of email

Important Safety Warning:
Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

• $_35.JPG

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
Date Listed 24-Aug-16
Price
$10,000.00
Address
London, ON N6E2Z6
View map
For Sale By Owner
For sale - Champion pub pinball machine. It worked great until about a couple months ago. it turns on but it wont start the game. i cant find the keys to open it, and we just don't play it anymore.

you will need to remove it from our basement before the end of the month.

Update - thank you to all the people suggesting that i sell it lower. ive had many people tell me the normal price for this game. while Im not out to make money - i have had someone come out, who found a key screwed under the machine, and was able to fix the game. He too told me what the game was worth.

ive since sold it to them for $1500.

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener
Those pics look familiar, there was an ad for a low priced CP in Southern Ontario~2 years ago that used the exact same pics.

level42

Nov 15, 2012
Kitchener, ON
ultra64.ca
Me thinks it's a troll ... The story he wrote after the fact sounded fishy too.

How did someone contact him, show up, fix the machine, make a deal, leave with said machine, and update the ad, all within an hour. In addition, he claims the guy who he sold it to, plus the many people who contacted him, told him what it was really worth (Some $4,500+) yet out of the kindness of his heart, because the guy fixed a machine he was getting rid of anyway, still sold it for only $1,500

Nothing ads up, it all sound way to fishy to me. Just wish I hadn't drive half way to London before getting that update.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
This is the first time I've opened this thread and before I even read anything my first thought was "I've seen these pic's before....".

D