1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Williams 8 Ball or Skill Pool

Discussion in 'Pinball Machines / Parts WANTED' started by singlezero, Dec 26, 2016.

1. singlezero

singlezero Active Member

hi ive really been getting converted to Williams machines lately 60's ones especially and im interested in finding either the 63 skill pool or a 66 Williams 8 ball. I don't mind travelling and either buy or trade + - cash. i only have EMs at the present save for my bally supersonic. any leads would be appreciated too.

thanks in advance

2. DRANO

DRANO Well-Known Member

Williams EMs are fantastic and so underappreciated.

Skill pool is a great machine... but so hard to find. I'd love to get my hands on one :(

Good luck!

3. singlezero

singlezero Active Member

Have been staying away from kijiji for a bit . just so happens, happened to glance and .. an 8 ball popped up and after talking on the phone and negotiating a price... picked it up. it is so nice .. when people are stand up. ive talked to a few friends and they said its the first time they ever saw one come up ...

Still looking for a williams 63 skill pool , I know patience will pay off. willing to trade or buy.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  4. Pat

Pat New Member

I have a working Williams 63 skill pool possibly for sale. 925-405-7175

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  5. singlezero

singlezero Active Member

I did pm you on this but still no answer?

6. singlezero

singlezero Active Member

finally found a skill pool and picked it up sunday so as i noticed in my initial post i was asking for either or but ended up wth both. yes it has been a year and a half or so looking but i have been waiting patiently since before this post started for one from snazzy 81. we finally got the deal done a year and a half later, persistance pays off!

if anyone knows of a 1963 williams beat the clock , id be interestede, i saw one come up for sale in nova scotia about a year ago and just missed out on it https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=211&picno=5843