• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Williams 8 Ball or Skill Pool

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
hi ive really been getting converted to Williams machines lately 60's ones especially and im interested in finding either the 63 skill pool or a 66 Williams 8 ball. I don't mind travelling and either buy or trade + - cash. i only have EMs at the present save for my bally supersonic. any leads would be appreciated too.

thanks in advance

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Williams EMs are fantastic and so underappreciated.

Skill pool is a great machine... but so hard to find. I'd love to get my hands on one :(

Good luck!

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
Have been staying away from kijiji for a bit . just so happens, happened to glance and .. an 8 ball popped up and after talking on the phone and negotiating a price... picked it up. it is so nice .. when people are stand up. ive talked to a few friends and they said its the first time they ever saw one come up ...

Still looking for a williams 63 skill pool , I know patience will pay off. willing to trade or buy.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Pat

Jun 16, 2017
concord
I have a working Williams 63 skill pool possibly for sale. 925-405-7175

Last edited:

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
finally found a skill pool and picked it up sunday so as i noticed in my initial post i was asking for either or but ended up wth both. yes it has been a year and a half or so looking but i have been waiting patiently since before this post started for one from snazzy 81. we finally got the deal done a year and a half later, persistance pays off!

if anyone knows of a 1963 williams beat the clock , id be interestede, i saw one come up for sale in nova scotia about a year ago and just missed out on it https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=211&picno=5843