• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Williams Slugfest! 20-6520 Steel Ball, 3/4" (6)

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
I just ordered through Playdium but thought I would post here in case anyone had these laying around.

I brought home a Slugfest last week and it's not working consistently (frequently no ball is pitched even though the machine tries to send one) I hope just because it appears to only have 2 balls and the manual says to use 6.

Last edited:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Not sure that will solve your issue, but you may get lucky.

When I had a slugfest, I play tested with three and it worked consistently. All it needs to know is that there is a ball registered in the pitch mech and that nothing is on the playfield.

Good luck.

Reactions: brad808

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
I found 5 rolling around in the bottom of the cabinet so I threw thing in the playfield. And it worked.....for 5 pitches......

Obviously something else wrong, I'll need to debug it later or add it to my quickly growing 'Menace' list.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I found 5 rolling around in the bottom of the cabinet so I threw thing in the playfield. And it worked.....for 5 pitches......

Obviously something else wrong, I'll need to debug it later or add it to my quickly growing 'Menace' list.
Yea. I didn't think the balls were the issue.

Sorry for the bad news.