• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Working Sys 11A or B CPU

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
I know probably a long shot but am looking for a working Sys 11A or B CPU for my Fire!. Just finishing restoring my 3 Fire! 's after owning them for 20 years. 1 is for me with a CPR playfield, 1 is a nice working original Fire for sale soon and the third will be for sale as a players quality. It works 100% with one of the other CPU' s but not with the one it came with. It already has had a lot of work done by previous owner so not giving it much hope. Ideally just need a decent board to go with the third Fire!. TIA
Before somebody says Rottendog, I have one on order but use in any of my sys 11 when they go down and to help with diagnostics. Don't want to permanently mount in a game.

Reactions: WARLOCK

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Update. Got all 3 boards working well. Was a short on U51. Took some diagnostic work and lots of amazing soldering by my wife and working perfectly now. Best part was no battery acid damage on any of the boards. Just some worn out components. The boards from the old "truck rolled" Rollergames from Jim ebay/warehouse days came in handy for parts supplies finally. Final cleanup and will get these listed soon.