• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD World Cup Soccer 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO Amps

Nov 12, 2017
North Bay, ON
www.koamps.com
I bought this from Dave Astill two years ago and it's time to move it along and get a new machine. In good shape, plays perfect, has a few cracked plastics. All LED, I changed all the filter caps on the PCBs and rebuilt the high voltage section for the DMD. Has a PIN2DMD display with an almost complete colourization I did a bunch of work on but never fully completed. Original DMD will be included along with a manual and some spare parts. New soccer ball, new goalie as well. Installed a nice new set of Lithium AA batteries today.

Looking to get $6500 for it. Located in North Bay. It's in the basement now but an easy move up 5 stairs out to the ground level garage for loading.

Hoping to use the funds to purchase a new Stern Pro if anyone wants to take this plus cash on my end in trade for their Stern. Mandalorian, Jurassic Park and Stranger Things are at the top of my list.

Photo gallery here: https://share.icloud.com/photos/099Y20N3fYJAijYPy9nhdNFJQ

Gameplay video here:

IMG_1780.jpeg
IMG_1779.jpeg
IMG_1778.jpeg
IMG_1777.jpeg
IMG_1776.jpeg
IMG_1775.jpeg
IMG_1774.jpeg
IMG_1773.jpeg
IMG_1772.jpeg
IMG_1771.jpeg

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
Any sort of northern living allowance discount for making the trek up to get it??

Just kidding... I'd love to buy this game from you. Just need to turn my WPT into that $6,500 you're asking for and I'll be on my way!

Reactions: KO Amps
Status
Not open for further replies.