• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD World Cup soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
I'm guessing you are frustrated with the fact that prices have been steadily rising over the years and are in some cases are now double what they were worth even 5 years ago. I bought a Dr Who for 1800 maybe 5 years ago. Just bought another for about double that recently. I bought a Tron Pro NIB for $5400 in 2012 and they seem to be worth $7500 - $8000 these days in only 5 years. Good luck with a Tron LE. I seen one for $11500usd recently. I wouldn't get frustrated though. Just dont buy what you dont think is a fair price.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Demand & supply. I'm pissed I came into the market so late. I hear these stories of people buying pins just a few years ago for less than 1/2 of what they are today. Not much can be done. If a pin is too high it simply will never sell. Too low and it's gone before you even see the ad. Blame the 30 and 40 something's that recently have cash to buy and homes to hold what they likely use to think was unobtainable. GLWS.

Reactions: atariaction
Status
Not open for further replies.