• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: CQ CP and FIRE!!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Re: WTB: CQ CP

Yeah Kyle, not to sound like a downer... but make sure you play it if you haven't already. It can get tired real fast
Great concept though.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario

I have not played one (except on pinball arcade).
To be honest, they all get tired really fast to me. Perhaps I am a pinball poser? LOL!
CP totally fits my persona more than most pins - I have watched PAPA vids, youtube vids and think that CP totally fits a theme that appeals to me.
I have always said that I don't care about "flow", popularity or rankings. I am all about theme. Theme really does it for me. Theme and simplicity (with cool toys of course)! I have a short attention span, and to be honest, I don't play any of my games that much - so getting tiring, will probably never come up with me (actually, many of the top games I've played get tiring - ie SS).
I appreciate the concern, lol, but I think this one will be my next quest to obtain.
Perhaps I will regret it.......

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

No worries... hope you find one.
If you like theme and toys, it's pretty decent from that regard.

GL

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario

Thanks man.
This hobby is getting really frustrating to me. I have my SWDE that I have no idea how to fix it's issues. There is not a lot of people in my neck of the woods to call upon and having it not working 100% is killing me!
I'm hoping to find a CP in super condition and avoid any worries that frustrate me and make me want to leave the hobby all together!
My wife complains daily about the number of machines I have....and for that reason alone, this hobby becomes less enjoyable for me...to have someone consistently nagging....ugh!
Time will tell what happens.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Golden Graham said:
My wife complains daily about the number of machines I have....and for that reason alone, this hobby becomes less enjoyable for me...to have someone consistently nagging....ugh!

Do wives every stop nagging? It's too bad you were not closer so we could get together more often or head out for a beer. Hell you and I have been pen pals for over 2 years now and haven't met face to face yet :lol: I appreciate your help in find me that WH20 from your contact and sure my friend Romeo is forever in debt for meeting your contact and basically cleaning him out and build the collection he has in such a short period of time. If she nags you about having so many pins perhaps you should show her some of our game rooms or future plans such as building additions to house even more pins :FP:

Anyways, I found Williams Fan a Champion Pub earlier this year so I am sure another one will pop up. It wasn't CQ and you don't wanna pay top dollar for this title as it seems to be polarizing as in people either love it or hate it. I had a hard time dumping a pretty nice one last tear for $2500 and got bored of it after 2 weeks. Thank god my friend next door just split with his woman at the time and I was able to set it up in his dining room for 2 weeks before I got bored of it. I will not lie, the first time I saw the boxer spin around I was pretty impressed. The jump rope toy looks easy in videos but much harder to do well in person. If one pops up again I will let you know buddy.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario

Thanks Mike, I will meet you soon!
Top dollar doesn't bother me to get what I want. I am thinking about going down to 2 pins (sell off my curent line-up), a mame (I truly love old arcade games) cabinet and a Jukebox. Like I say, my attention span is pretty quick! LOL!

I think I am going to look for a CQ CP and a CQ Fire!!! Keep me posted!!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Since you are adding Fire back on your wishlist might as well add Congo too and go back to your roots :lol:

I bet you would be all over this Champagne edition of Fire!

fire_champange_pinball_2334_detail.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=doSsmcgxucg[/youtube]