• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

wtb fathom

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
My wife really misses our old fathom, but with moving, new jobs, kids on the way, it had to go.

Looking to add it to our permanent collection. looking for one with a decent playfield, everything else, I can fix on my own if necessary. Willing to ship or drive to get it if the price is right. Willing to take on a project.

Thanks!
Derek

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
thewebexpert said:
The guy is smoking crack if he thinks it is worth 1500 in that condition! I know Fathom goes for a pretty penny, but come on! :FP:

A friend of mine is going to check it out today so will let you know how it turns out and will keep my eyes open for a nicer one.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
The playfield is really whopped on it but hey it's a fathom for $1500. I don't think that's unreasonable considering these rarely ever come up for sale and when they do most are restored and command big $$$. Finding project fathom's isn't easy. I paid more for the project I got and had to ship it out of Ohio. Mine had a nicer playfield but still, these are tough to find now.

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
Well, somebody must have thought it was worth it cuz the ad is gone.

I agree that $1500 for a project Fathom is still worth it. I have a playfield that could be touched up and clearcoated and would give you a decent game for less than $2K.