• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Xenon & Elektra

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Here is a pair of classic Bally's up for trade. I have had a ton of people looking to buy so if anyone wants to put in an offer I might be interested. I am mostly looking for a trade deal but I need to make room for some different pins this year so a reasonable offer maybe accepted. As far as trades go, I would like to do a two for one DMD. I have a couple decent trade offers but I was holding out to see what else is available and I would also do pins plus cash difference for a TSPP.

Some Pictures here http://www.pinballowners.com/rascal911
More pictures upon request.
P1010647.JPG P2030652.JPG

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I finally got the switch issue fixed on Xenon so it is working properly but there are still some bulb issues yet, re flowing some transistor on the light driver board fixed many, but I still have some sockets that need changing. Elektra works properly but should have a rebuild kit for flippers and there is typical wear on the upper playfield.
Did I mention I would rather be playing pinball than working on pinball? I just don't have the time for restoring.

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
I remember playing Xenon when it first came out. Didn't it have a tube across the top of the playfield that the ball would go from the upper right to the left side? I remember thinking that looked really cool back then.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I wouldn't be getting rid of them except I tell the wife I will keep my hobby/addiction under control and only keep 6 pins. Now I have new pins in mind so the oldest have to go to make room for more. Eventually I will have the line-up I am satisfied with...maybe.