• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD [2 GAMES SOLD PENDING PICK-UP] Foo Fighter Pro/Aerosmith Pro/James Bond Pro (Fully Modded!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Have a couple game I am looking to sell. Maybe one or two, not sure yet.

FF Pro, brand new, 21 lifetime plays. Mods include: Wizard speaker panel, alien shooter rod, mirror blades, Overlord ship mod, Dave Growl mod, upgraded red posts and translucent rubbers. $10.2k

Aerosmith Pro - lifetime plays 60!!!! That is not a mistake, LT plays can not be reset so this game is basically brand new! Mods include: Wizard mod speaker panel, dice shooter rod, side blades, external volume control, upgraded purple posts and translucent rubbers, shooter lane protector from day 1, Cliffys on all areas. Asking $10.5k

James Bond Pro - fully modded game! Brand new as well and very low plays. Mods include; red powdercoating, Wizard Mod speaker panel, Bond alternative translite, Wizard Mod side blades, upgraded missile tower ($170US), gyrocopter mod, character mods, tank mod, Union Jack shooter rod, all posts/rubbers, etc., etc. $10.5k

Located in Aurora in smoke free home. Will post photos shortly. Also have Rush LE so can do a combo deal as well. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdn-pinballer

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Aerosmith is a great game.
I wouldn't let my pro go for under 10k

Someone grab that out of production pin in a hurry.

cdn-pinballer

Jan 9, 2020
Ottawa, ON
Wish you lived closer to Ottawa. Would probably be interested in FF. Looks great and good luck with your sale. If I have other business down that way I will DM you.

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Thanks for the great transaction Jim. Nice to meet another enthusiast.

If he decided to sell the Aerosmith, I can vouch for the condition. It's practically brand new.

Thanks again.

Reactions: kool1

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Thanks for the great transaction Jim. Nice to meet another enthusiast.

If he decided to sell the Aerosmith, I can vouch for the condition. It's practically brand new.

Thanks again.
Same. Picked up Bond 007 yesterday. Transaction went nice and smooth. Both of his machines in Oakville. Lol.

Reactions: Pinpickle
Status
Not open for further replies.