• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP 2nd Annual Central Ontario Arcade & Pinball Fest - Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Dave Astill

Nov 27, 2012
Collingwood Ontario
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM Brent at ToMMy Pinball!!
Now's the time to get your boards into ToMMy Pinball to be repaired...then you can pick them up at the Fest on Saturday, June 1st and SAVE with NO RETURN SHIPPING COSTS!
OR!
Bring your boards TO the Fest to DROP OFF with ToMMy Pinball for repair then you SAVE SHIPPING on the front end!
Shipping costs within Canada have become very expensive so take advantage of this opportunity to SAVE!
ALSO!!
Do you have boards you don't need or want anymore? Non working boards? Missing parts?
You can turn them into CASH!
CONTACT Brent with what you have at tommy.pinball@gmail.com to make a deal then bring them to the show!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING UPDATES!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
Are any of these show updates, t-shirts or vendors posting discount codes posted somewhere other than Facebook?
I will post some more stuff here!

GET YOUR PRE-ORDER DISCOUNTS!!!

Pinballrom.com 10% off EVERYTHING!
USE CODE : 10SHOW24
April 1st until May 31st!

https://pinballmedics.ca/ 5% off EVERYTHING!
USE CODE : WASAGA
April 1st until May 15th!

Get your orders in NOW using the codes for your DISCOUNT and FREE DELIVERY to the Fest for pick up on Saturday, June 1st!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
ANOTHER EXCITING VENDOR ADDED TO THE SHOW!!

www.pinballinvasion.com

Pinball Invasion will be coming out on Saturday, June 1st to the 2nd Annual Central Ontario Arcade & Pinball Fest!

You can also check them out on FB here:
https://www.facebook.com/share/6L2861Mmx6QhEi6e/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Guy at Pinball Invasion has some super cool products for sale on his site!

He's offering beanie hats, fitted caps, t-shirts, jerseys, patches and decal sets!

He's also offering up some GREAT DEALS for the show!

Use the code: BUYHAT20 ~ and get 20% OFF HATS!

Use the code: BUY2GET20 ~ buy 2 shirts and get 20% OFF!

Use the code: BUY3GET25 ~ buy 3 shirts and get 25% OFF!

AND no matter what you order ~ use the code COAPF at checkout to get FREE DELIVERY to the Fest for PICK UP at the show!

Check everything out online and get your orders in NOW!

[and don't miss the video message in the comments!?!]

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING UPDATES!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT TICKETS!!

Admission is $20 ~ CASH ONLY at the door on Saturday, June 1st at the Fest!

Kids 10 and under free!

If you're looking to take advantage of the PRE-ORDER 4 FOR $60 DEAL (and SAVE!) then make sure you get your orders in soon!!

CUT OFF IS NOW MAY 26TH!

Etransfer ontarioarcadeandpinballfest@gmail.com!

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
FEST T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!!!

A BIG THANKS to 'Hot Off The Press By Marj' for our t-shirt collaboration this year!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100049697243491&mibextid=ZbWKwL

With our NEW LOGO on the front and REDESIGNED ART on the back ~ our 2nd year shirts are ready to go!

They are available in FOUR colors this year!

~BLACK with light grey back

~NAVY BLUE with light grey back

~ROYAL BLUE with light grey back

~LIGHT GREY with dark grey back

All colors are available in sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL!

ONLY $30 EACH while they last!!

If you want to GUARANTEE you get the colors and sizes you want ~ then pre order your shirts NOW by emailing to confirm your choices ~ then send your etransfer to ontarioarcadeandpinballfest@gmail.com!

☆☆PRE ORDER T-SHIRT/ADMISSION SPECIAL DEAL☆☆

AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!

GET YOUR $20 ADMISSION
+
GET YOUR $30 SHIRT
=
$45 ~ SAVE $5!

If you want to take advantage of this PRE ORDER T-SHIRT/ADMISSION SAVINGS ~ then order this deal NOW by emailing to confirm your size/color choices ~ then send your etransfer to ontarioarcadeandpinballfest@gmail.com!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
GET YOUR Pinball Medics ORDER IN NOW!

BEFORE THE CUT OFF IN 2 DAYS ON MAY 15TH!

https://pinballmedics.ca/

5% off EVERYTHING!
Until May 15th!

Get your orders in NOW using the code for your DISCOUNT and FREE DELIVERY to the Fest for pick up on Saturday, June 1st!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Rob E

Apr 9, 2021
Tiny, Ontario
Are any of these show updates, t-shirts or vendors posting discount codes posted somewhere other than Facebook?
GET YOUR PRE-ORDER DISCOUNTS!!!

Pinballrom.com 10% off EVERYTHING!
USE CODE : 10SHOW24
April 1st until May 31st!

https://pinballmedics.ca/ 5% off EVERYTHING!
April 1st until May 15th!

Get your orders in NOW using the codes for your DISCOUNT and FREE DELIVERY to the Fest for pick up on Saturday, June 1st!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
Hey all!

Jeff from the Mana Lounge here. (Just saw this thread and posted in General before hand, woops!) but we'll be at the event this year (Thanks so much to Rob for the invite!!)

So if you want anything delivered for free, just hit me up and I'll bring it up for ya! Of particular interest might be the HD Glass, as they're a pain and pricey to ship.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers
Jeff

ToMMy

Dec 18, 2018
Orillia, ON
How do you sign up? Thanks.
IFPA PINBALL TOURNAMENT + ARCADE TOURNAMENT

THERE WILL BE AN IFPA PINBALL TOURNAMENT RUN BY MIKE AND ROB FROM PINBALL MEDICS!
- ALL CLASSICS – PRE ALPHANUMERIC DISPLAYS ONLY!

THERE WILL ALSO BE AN ARCADE TOURNEY! (GAMES AND FORMAT TBD)

COST TO ENTER ANY OF THE TOURNAMENTS IS $5 EACH AT THE DOOR – PRIZES TO INCLUDE SOME STERN SWAG!

TOURNAMENT ENTRY IS OPEN TO ANYONE!

TO PRE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST PLEASE EMAIL ontarioarcadeandpinballfest@gmail.com

Not sure what time the tourney's start.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Hey all!

Jeff from the Mana Lounge here. (Just saw this thread and posted in General before hand, woops!) but we'll be at the event this year (Thanks so much to Rob for the invite!!)

So if you want anything delivered for free, just hit me up and I'll bring it up for ya! Of particular interest might be the HD Glass, as they're a pain and pricey to ship.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers
Jeff
Anyone that hasn't dealt with Jeff from Mana Lounge before I'll tell you he's straight up awesome to deal with. I have to say Players One can't touch him price and service wise. I highly recommend him!

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I somehow got a Safecracker token and got my initials up after assault on the vault
Name up on godfather.
My wife got her name up on the new GnR and said I could trade Heavy Metal for one (not gonna happen).
Heavy Metal got a fair bit of play. I showed up a early and made sure t9 level it up well.
Lots of great games.
Have not played paperboy in forever...

Reactions: Fleetwood mIkea

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Had a great time playing tons of new and older pins and a few arcades. I even put a few games on my old Fish Tales - I recognized it immediately. Was super tempted to take the Space Invaders cocktail home.
Loved Heavy Metal. Thanks for bringing it @BMHouze!

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Fantastic job today. Huge step up from 2023, what a great show. All the new Sterns and some very unique pins available to play, thanks to everyone involved. Looked like a very good turn out also!

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
+1 on great job to the organizers and loaners of games. Fun day for sure and much improved location from the first year. Beauty job!

Attachments

• IMG_4124.JPG
    IMG_4124.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4112.JPG
    IMG_4112.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4113.JPG
    IMG_4113.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4114.JPG
    IMG_4114.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4115.JPG
    IMG_4115.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4123.JPG
    IMG_4123.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4125.JPG
    IMG_4125.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4127.JPG
    IMG_4127.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4128.JPG
    IMG_4128.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4129.JPG
    IMG_4129.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 16

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
A few more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_4131.JPG
    IMG_4131.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4134.JPG
    IMG_4134.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4138.JPG
    IMG_4138.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4142.JPG
    IMG_4142.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4143.JPG
    IMG_4143.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4144.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4149.JPG
    IMG_4149.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 14

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Had a great time at the show this year! Have to say, if this keeps up, we could have our own Allentown size show in Ontario. Must have been over 100 games there yesterday. Was nice to see Player One, Mana Lounge and the guys from Ottawa (Pinball Medics) bring in a lot of games for the show. Got a chance to play the new John Wick and Jaws as well. Almost all the new games were available to try out. I think we take for granted the amount of work to put this show in place and get the games set up, and removed at the end of the day. Nice to see some games for sale at the show as well.

I think if you could find a way to make the show a little closer to the GTA, you likely get a lot more people showing up. It seemed to be fairly busy yesterday, and to keep the show going, there is a need for a certain number of people to show up, just to break even. So I think a little closer to the 400 might help with attendance. Probably be good to have a separate room for the seminars as well, so it is easier to hear with all the background noise.

Thanks for putting on the show again this year!

Reactions: UsedtobeAMG