• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

3 spots in Pinball for Change this Saturday

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Suddenly had 3 spots open up at Spiro Agnew's hosted Pinball for Change tournament this Saturday.

Not many chances to play his most impressively varied collection - well worth the trip to Burlington.

Hit www.portunionpinball.com to sign up if you'd like one of those 3 spots. $25 donation gets you a minimum 4.5 hours of friendly, relaxed tournament play.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Emphasis on "relaxed"! I'll have beer, water and some snacks on hand. If you require sugary drinks or a specific type of beer, you are welcome to bring your own.

Looking forward to having the Pinball for Change return to Burlington!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Suddenly had 3 spots open up at Spiro Agnew's hosted Pinball for Change tournament this Saturday.

Not many chances to play his most impressively varied collection - well worth the trip to Burlington.

Hit www.portunionpinball.com to sign up if you'd like one of those 3 spots. $25 donation gets you a minimum 4.5 hours of friendly, relaxed tournament play.

I'm a pretty lousy player but this is close to me and I would like to give it a try. I've filled out the contact us on the site.

OneFlip

Nov 30, 2016
Toronto
I'm a pretty lousy player but this is close to me and I would like to give it a try. I've filled out the contact us on the site.

All lousy players welcome. I'm gonna need every advantage I can get not to finish last.

And besides in my experience your skill level has very little to do with your enjoyment level. If not, I would have quit long ago.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Had a great time last night, what a wonderful collection of pins in fantastic shape. Took some cabinet repaint tips home from spiroagnew and met a lot of folks from the forum. Thanks for having me!

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Had a great time last night, what a wonderful collection of pins in fantastic shape. Took some cabinet repaint tips home from spiroagnew and met a lot of folks from the forum. Thanks for having me!

Agreed, it was nice to meet you and thanks to Walt and of course Rob for opening his home to the opportunity to play some amazing machines.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats Walt and sorry I couldn't make this one as still had too much to do at the new house after the move. You can count me in for the next one for sure!