• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Admin could you please delete thread? Ty

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
I got pics of a few of them the other day and will post them in a few days, thanks for all your patience everyone... work is busy right now. thanks again, Michael!

Slash

Mar 21, 2024
Sandy Lake Mb
Hi, I had planned to start an arcade before CV and it didn't work out, these games have been sitting in a garage for 5 years and are in varying conditions. I will be getting titles and pictures in the near future for those interested or early birds can arrange to see and try and wheel and deal for them in Barrie by appointment. Thanks and talk soon, Michael
Hi. Looking for a machine late 80's - early nineties preferred. Let me know what will have.

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
Hi. Looking for a machine late 80's - early nineties preferred. Let me know what will have.
Here's a list from memory and I'll work on prices for them. MK, MK II, Street Fighter II (Champions Edition), Simpsons (4 Player), NFL Blitz (4 Player), Kangaroo, Centipede, Superman, Arkanoid, Super Hang On (Stand up), Super Mario Bros, (2) Mario Bros (Projects), Donkey Kong (project), Nintendo 3 in 1 (DK, DK Jr & Mario Bros), (2) Playchoice (1 full, 1 project), SpyHunter, Track and Field, Out Run II, Baby PacMan and (3) Cruisn World (Stand ups in various conditions)

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Here's a list from memory and I'll work on prices for them. MK, MK II, Street Fighter II (Champions Edition), Simpsons (4 Player), NFL Blitz (4 Player), Kangaroo, Centipede, Superman, Arkanoid, Super Hang On (Stand up), Super Mario Bros, (2) Mario Bros (Projects), Donkey Kong (project), Nintendo 3 in 1 (DK, DK Jr & Mario Bros), (2) Playchoice (1 full, 1 project), SpyHunter, Track and Field, Out Run II, Baby PacMan and (3) Cruisn World (Stand ups in various conditions)
Michael, that's what you said verbatim 2 months ago. How long does it take to get some photos and prices?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
I'm in need of a tech! I've checked out a few and some turn on and some don't so this process will be more work than anticipated. If anyone knows an arcade tech who works the Barrie area please connect us. Sorry for delays but life does get in the way sometimes.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
I'm curious on condition as well. Unless the garage is temperature controlled, I am not sure if anything could have remained 'collector quality' in a garage for 5 years. I am not being critical, just realistic.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
I'm curious on condition as well. Unless the garage is temperature controlled, I am not sure if anything could have remained 'collector quality' in a garage for 5 years. I am not being critical, just realistic.
I did say varying condition and agree 5 years anywhere is long and I'll say for the few I have inspected a couple need attention and I don't have technical skills or the time right now to deal with them, It's best for me to ask an admin to delete this thread. Thank you to everyone interested and sorry for the delays. I do have the list of interested people with each game (in order of contact) so when I know more so will you too. Thanks again and God bless, Michael