• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Alice in Wonderland

DBGT

Apr 13, 2021
Hamilton
This game looks amazing and if I’m not mistaken a magni playfield overall the art looks good and I’m curious to see how this game flows but it looks loaded exciting to see companies pushing sterns crazy price points

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Games are way overpriced, but limited supply in North America, so likely will hold its value better. I be more concerned with getting parts and fixing the game given it is made in Europe. A lot of arcades won't buy it because of that reason. Hope to get to play it next week in Chicago.

dr.nybble

Nov 28, 2014
Ottawa
Zombie Yeti's art put a mature twist on Alice -- she looks sassy and sexy. The completed art veers into tawdry and trashy.

As a shooter, I don't expect great things. Looks like this was born as a foam core art project rather than as a whitewood, so looks first and gameplay second.

Still, it undeniably has bling and pizzazz. A great first effort from DPX, and it will find buyers.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
It is my understanding, the entire manufacturing run is already sold out.
!?
Something to worry about Steve? Nothing worst than being broke:p, Just ribbing ya. I'd go for a Lebowski before this game, I'm keeping mine. Sound mod is fantastic. And looks like the Lebowski run is gonna change to Alice magic girl 2.0. soon. If you take the glass off and use your hands, you can then make the shots. LMAO

Last edited: