• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Antisocial Pinball Lounge

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Interesting-never heard of that one, but I've also never tried to insure a bar. Sounds like it could be a pain in the ass.
I worked in nightclubs for just under 8 years, but that was 20 years. I had never heard of it until "now" (Antisocial). Supposedly, it is more common than one would think. :(

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Current line up of 52 pins at Antisocial as of October 6;

Rush LE
Godzilla Premium
Mandalorian Premium
Led Zeppelin Premium
Avengers IQ Premium
TMNT Premium
Stranger Things Premium
Elvira HOH Premium
Deadpool Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Star Wars Premium
Batman '66 Premium
Black Knight SOR (w Topper) LE
Munsters Premium
Star Trek Premium
Hobbit Smaug Edition
Spiderman Vault
Game of Thrones Premium
Iron Man Vault Vault
X-men LE
Transformers Pro
Tron Legacy N/A
Houdini Dlx
Legends Of Valhalla Dlx
Pirates Of The Carribean Stern
Rick & Morty BS
Halloween CE
Ultraman CE
Kiss Premium
AC/ DC Premium
Jurassic Park Premium
Starship Troopers
Alien LV
Toy Story CE
Total Nuclear Annihilation CE
Guardians of The Galaxy Premium
Ghostbusters Premium
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Aerosmith LE
Nascar
Terminator 3
Queen Rhapsody LE
Foo Fighters LE
Terminator 2
Scooby CE/ Butter
Cactus Canyon SE+
Venom LE
Godfather CE
Galactic Tank Force LE
Hot Wheels Dlx
John Wick LE
Texas Chainsaw CE

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Bloody impressive! Yeah, you actually have to have a strategy with such choice...if your not careful your just endlessly flipping going from pin to pin. I stopped halfway through my visit focusing on 2 for the last 90 minutes (Wick & IM) as I've had no time on them in the past and fell in love with them. Next time, I'm reviewing YouTube tutorials before I go...

Well done Steve, First time I've seen a setup like this in Canada!

Reactions: IVPinball

Hershy

Feb 14, 2022
Vaughan
A buddy and I went last night and were very impressed. Place has a nice atmosphere, is clean, and the machines look great. We will definitely be going back. Only wish it was located in Vaughan and I’d go weekly.

FrigginMitch

Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
I worked in nightclubs for just under 8 years, but that was 20 years. I had never heard of it until "now" (Antisocial). Supposedly, it is more common than one would think. :(
What about us nicotine addicts :p?

I've never worked in bar so I have no idea but if people are going outside to smoke up and then collapsing, wouldn't this be an endemic in every bar across the province? I think the issue was likely party drugs at that nightclub and not really reflective of the greater pinball community, but who knows.

Loved the space at Meeple, super stoked to check out the new spot!

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Had a great time at Antisocial yesterday. Some real fun games and wish I had more time to hang out. Lots of LE versions, which you don't see very often at an arcade. Looks like there are a lot more games coming as well. Thanks Steve for putting this place together.

Only tip would be to maybe advertise that it is a pinball arcade on the outside. Not sure the street traffic will know "Antisocial" has anything to do with an arcade.

Jbed13

Sep 20, 2023
Whitby, ON
Looking forward to coming by this Thursday, Oct 10th after work.

Now that Stern Insider Connected is working at this location will the other Spike 2 pins that don't have IC yet get one installed in the future?

Is Facebook the best site to use for new pin updates or changes to the hours of operation etc.?

Thanks.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Looking forward to coming by this Thursday, Oct 10th after work.

Now that Stern Insider Connected is working at this location will the other Spike 2 pins that don't have IC yet get one installed in the future?

Is Facebook the best site to use for new pin updates or changes to the hours of operation etc.?

Thanks.
Re Insider: Possible, but not right now. Too many other things to pay for/ get.
Re Facebook: Absolutely not, but there are reasons for it at this time.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
When will Meeplemart be closing or is it already closed?
The arcade portion of Meeplemart is closed, the retail portion is still open.
However, Antisocial is only 2 km from Meeplemart; you can walk it in under half an hour, drive it in 2 min, or take the Bloor subway (1 stop away).

ngcprk

Dec 2, 2023
Toronto
Had the chance to check it out last weekend, although didn't have quite enough time to really dive in.

This is for sure the best collection in a pretty wide radius, and i was so excited to try out several games i've never seen before.

Will definitely be back again this weekend, hopefully for a more extended session.

Reactions: kool1

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Antisocial hours this weekend;
Thursday 4pm-Late
Friday 4pm- Late
Saturday, Sunday, Monday 12pm- Late

We will have 6 new pins and 2 new arcade machines this weekend!