• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

anyone buy an Aerosmith Pro??

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
Trying to determine what a good price for Aerosmith Pro is from Playdium since they like to give everyone a different price.

If anyone has bought one how does it compare fun wise to Walking Dead, Metallica, Ghostbusters? I have only played about 10 games on one so do not have a good opinion. Looking to see what people think after 100+ plus games.

Also considering going to the States and buying one if Playdium becomes too greedy.

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
I know, I'm annoyed with Playdium at this point. I want to keep it local and support my Canadian stores but they make it hard. I payed less for a part that I just ordered form the states with shipping then it would have cost me at Playdium....how does that work? I was also tolled They would hold the TWD floor model for me only to have it sold a couple weeks later! I've bought 2 pinballs off them and allot of parts (mame and pinball) so I don't get it. It was sooooooo good when they had there live auctions, seems to be going down hill in customer service now. (different prices for different people) and I get if your a operator and your there all the time getting parts you would get discounts or deals but NIB pins should be the same price for everyone shouldn't matter if it's your first or sixth pin.....same price.