• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Bride of Pinbot

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Will pay for quality, looking for collectors to players condition. let me know

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I'm working this guy in Jersey but he prefers to sell locally. Offered him $200 above asking just to pallet and plastic wrap plus I arrange and pay all shipping. He put me on the back burner if no one else locally wants it then he will sell to me.:(

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Me too a while back but no response, I thought of offering 3000 plus shipping costs, now with the dollar that's over 4K for BOP. Too much.

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Zod, looks to be a really nice BoP just came up for sale in the FaceBook group "Pinball for Sale." Price is USD $2,600 And it's located in Indianapolis. Good luck, man (and invite me over to play if you get it). :)

Reactions: zod

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Man I haven't seen one of these for sale since I starting collecting, I'm sure it has on here but I'm fairly new. If you have one name your price. Thanks :)

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I was looking for one too for a while when the prices were reasonable but now the prices and demand have outpaced my desire for this pin. It's a really cool game but at the $4500 range, I could think of other games that are better valued. Good luck Mike, I hope you find your Bride.:)

Reactions: zod