• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Admin could you please delete thread? Ty

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
Hi, I had planned to start an arcade before CV and it didn't work out, these games have been sitting in a garage for 5 years and are in varying conditions. I will be getting titles and pictures in the near future for those interested or early birds can arrange to see and try and wheel and deal for them in Barrie by appointment. Thanks and talk soon, Michael

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
Here's a list from memory and I'll work on prices for them. MK, MK II, Street Fighter II (Champions Edition), Simpsons (4 Player), NFL Blitz (4 Player), Kangaroo, Centipede, Superman, Arkanoid, Super Hang On (Stand up), Super Mario Bros, (2) Mario Bros (Projects), Donkey Kong (project), Nintendo 3 in 1 (DK, DK Jr & Mario Bros), (2) Playchoice (1 full, 1 project), SpyHunter, Track and Field, Out Run II, Baby PacMan and (3) Cruisn World (Stand ups in various conditions)

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
Again apologies for the delays! First one is Classic NFL 4 player Not NFL Blitz my mistake, pics have been taken and a short video if I can figure out how to upload that haha again thank you for your patience and I'll have more each day I wake them all up.

s-l1600.jpg