• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Congrats to everyone at PAPA 16! (Especially the Canucks!)

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Big congrats to everyone who competed and played well!

Great representation for Canada too especially by John Flitton who if I'm correct placed first in B division. I believe Jason Mawson did a good job in B division as well. Let me know if I'm forgetting about any other Canadians, as I don't know too many people in the community yet.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: Congrats to everyone at PAPA 16! (Especially the Canucks

bstock said:
Let me know if I'm forgetting about any other Canadians, as I don't know too many people in the community yet.

You forgot Vengeance aka Adam Becker who was PINBURGH 2012 Champion

RAW-1190-copy.jpg

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec

Of course, how could I forget Becker! As was previously said congrats to everyone who was able to make it there and compete. I wish I could have been there but luckily I was able to catch most of the action via the live stream. Looking forward to pinball making it's way to the mainstream viewer in the future! Great exposure for the game.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa

movingpictures said:
Congrats Jason, I knew you are not a C player :D

Thanks Adam, was good to see everyone there and thanks for the confident words at the tourney.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada

bstock said:
Big congrats to everyone who competed and played well!

Great representation for Canada too especially by John Flitton who if I'm correct placed first in B division. I believe Jason Mawson did a good job in B division as well. Let me know if I'm forgetting about any other Canadians, as I don't know too many people in the community yet.

Les and Mike from TOPL came in 2nd and 3rd in the C division