• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB DPLE / GZLE / GOTLE / STLE / LOTRLE / Cactus Canyon LE

Volley76

Jan 10, 2021
Newmarket
www.setelecom.ca
Hello fellow pinball addicts. I’m looking for the following machines. If you help me complete a purchase I will add at least $250 for the referral :)

DPLE / GZLE / GOTLE / STLE / LOTRLE / Cactus Canyon LE

Thanks in advance

James

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Yes I know ;). However, that’s not “just a typo”. I was hoping for OP to actually respond but now they know the correct answer. It actually sounds like a scammer that knows nothing about pinballs but only asking for high value games.

Last edited:

Volley76

Jan 10, 2021
Newmarket
www.setelecom.ca
Yes I know ;). That’s not “just a typo”. I was hoping for OP to actually respond but now they know the correct answer. It actually sounds like a scammer that knows nothing about pinballs but only asking for high value games.
I didn’t notice that it had auto corrected or I had actually typed it wrong. No scamming here but rather a typo. I’m on pinside and few places with many Private purchases as well as P1

Reactions: MrMikeman

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Cool. It was just weird and not even close to the real name. It’s usually a red flag. Might want to fix the title too.

Reactions: Volley76

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Now that it’s fixed, there are no Cactus Canyon LEs in Canada yet(unless picked up in US). Apparently not until the fall.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I’m sure once they start flowing north of the border you’ll have a few that will come up from the usual flippers-for-profit.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I get a lot of grief at home when I make room for a new game so I understand the hoarding aspect lol. My wife has said we can add but nothing can go now. She was pretty distraught last week when I almost sold POTC(Stern). So I go and sell ST Pro cause she didn’t play it as much and I get a whole lot of grief anyway lol. Weird Al is a few weeks away and I needed room!