• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS DRAPL STORE - PINBALLLEDS.CA

Perry L

Mar 17, 2016
In the hills Mono
I tried to take advantage of the last day for code box2022 but I can’t get the check out to go through.
I guess I’m just having one of those days lol

lemmings418

Jun 27, 2021
Hamilton
Check out using PayPal worked.
I just received my order. Super fast shipping!
Great service and thanks again.

Perry
Had the same experience. Items arrived today just before the storm. But it would not accept my coupon code even though it was still February.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Two questions. Is there any chance you'll stock the comet pinball inline dimmer for matrix LEDs at some point? Or does the "Matrix controller effects" inline controller have a dimming feature?

And is there any way to get a shipping option other than the flat rate shipping? It seems unfair to charge $22 for a tiny package going a short distance. I just need a small item and the shipping is going to be twice the cost, and I've shipped quite a few things so I know Canada post doesn't charge $23 to send a tiny package from where you guys are to the GTA.

Unfortunately the LED strip I ordered is a little too cool for my taste and I want to order a warm one but the cost of shipping just makes it impractical. Ordering from Comet directly would be the same shipping cost and that's coming from the states...

EDIT: I ended up ordering from Comet directly instead... it was the exact same shipping cost but it came from the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: gunner007

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
It can be incredibly annoying to have your internal sideart damaged by lifting your playfield. Pinballleds is now selling assembly blades that attach via magnets on your side rails and protect your cabinet interior art as you raise and lower your playfield. Check this new product out here.
Just got a set of those, and they work great. The art blades on a couple of my games have gotten gouged a little by raising and lowering the PF, so hopefully these help prevent that in the future.

Reactions: TrueJedi

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Just got a set of those, and they work great. The art blades on a couple of my games have gotten gouged a little by raising and lowering the PF, so hopefully these help prevent that in the future.
Make sure you attach the magnets. They help a-lot. Watch your corners by your lockdown as you raise the playfield to ensure it slides by the protectors. I use these protectors regularly now. Takes seconds to drop them in and you can raise/lower your playfield without worry.

gweeto052

Nov 12, 2023
Hamilton
THIS looks like a very cheap and useful product.
Any plans to carry it?

Also, I had trouble finding out where your pickup location is from your website.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
@gweeto052 Hi. Not sure what you mean above. These products are in stock and ready to ship. Just click on the link above the pic to see the options and add to cart. There is an option for pick up if you choose in Pickering, ON. Any further questions click on the contact section on the webpage and Eddie will get back to you. Thanks!

gweeto052

Nov 12, 2023
Hamilton
THIS looks like a very cheap and useful product.
Any plans to carry it?

Also, I had trouble finding out where your pickup location is from your website.
I added a hyperlink in the work THIS

It linked to a volume control know for spike2 systems

Here it is here

It looks like a neat product

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
I added a hyperlink in the work THIS

It linked to a volume control know for spike2 systems

Here it is here

It looks like a neat product
You are best to speak to the owner Eddie. Send him an email off the contact page of his website.