• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Elton John

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
I guess it’s like all things; trying to find it too cheap … good luck. Trying to sell too high … nice try.

Willing to pay 15-16k depending on variables.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
I guess it’s like all things; trying to find it too cheap … good luck. Trying to sell too high … nice try.

Willing to pay 15-16k depending on variables.
Depends on the title. As you can see there’s none for sale used. And there’s demand for this one. I’m so thankful I kept mine.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I really don't think EJs are "flying off the shelf" despite being a good game. Nobody (including yourself it seems) wants to absorb the NIB hit and instant drop in value. They definitely are sitting in warehouses at distros. If you are serious about wanting this game they are definitely available (at least new). If you don't intend to flip it then the drop in value isn't a concern. No point in offering much of a discount when selling used as they are available new.

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Chaz, if you don’t mind my asking, why didn’t you simply purchase a NIB EJ PE instead of recently buying a GZ 70th? Both of these are & will be available for quite some time
Regardless, GZ is awesome and worse case, you have a great pin to play.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
There's one near Qc at 16k.
List in FB marketplace.

Is that the same one as this one on kijiji?