• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Godzilla Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
im looking also, im on the list for a NIB. currently 16 on the list, my distro is saying he will get 13 lol.

there is a used one in Quebec right now for 15k

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Hey Seb,

I noticed this. I usually prefer buying used as you can skip paying the tax, but at 15,2k, its a bit too much. BTW, do you know the seller or is he known to the Montreal pinball community? I noticed he has not listed on Maaca....

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Hey Seb,

I noticed this. I usually prefer buying used as you can skip paying the tax, but at 15,2k, its a bit too much. BTW, do you know the seller or is he known to the Montreal pinball community? I noticed he has not listed on Maaca....
Wow you haven’t bought in a few years then. Since about 2020 used Sterns have been selling for more than NIB + tax. Preying on the impatience of buyers who just refuse to wait for the game. Things are getting better though albeit slowly.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
When it's must have theme I'll pay a premium as I did for my Rush LE. Godzilla theme is just ok for me, but it's Elwin and I'm a fan after buying
a very nicely moded JP prem in March 2021 for less than 11k. So, if the price is right I will act because in time, it will become available!

Reactions: Chambahz

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
The theme does nothing for me but I was still curious it looks cool. However I'm reading on Pinside that folks love GZ because it's much easier than JP (for an Elwin game) and that games are lasting 30+ mins. For me that's a total turn off. It's why LOTR is getting listed in the next few weeks. I just can't. I've had 90+ min games on LOTR. I can't just let the balls drain and walk away but I find it really unpleasant to play that long on the same game. Yes in theory I could make it harder (outlane posts, angle, no EB, etc) but I'm not the only player in the house - so I can't. Wouldn't mind finding someone local with a GZ Prem to try out though!! :D

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of finding you a used GZ :)

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I sold my LOTR a few years ago for the same reason. Still loving JP because it takes allot to light it up, mostly in multiball...and when you do what a ride. Not sure if Godzilla would be a keeper, probably not but it does look fun! So many great pins these days, so little time to play!

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
The theme does nothing for me but I was still curious it looks cool. However I'm reading on Pinside that folks love GZ because it's much easier than JP (for an Elwin game) and that games are lasting 30+ mins. For me that's a total turn off. It's why LOTR is getting listed in the next few weeks. I just can't. I've had 90+ min games on LOTR. I can't just let the balls drain and walk away but I find it really unpleasant to play that long on the same game. Yes in theory I could make it harder (outlane posts, angle, no EB, etc) but I'm not the only player in the house - so I can't. Wouldn't mind finding someone local with a GZ Prem to try out though!! :D

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of finding you a used GZ :)

Mike, remove your outlane posts and install your tilt Bob. Your games will be much much shorter. LOL

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I might be tempted to sell my GZ Premium and Ultraman as a package deal, $26k firm. My GZ is loaded with powder coating, topper, wizard mod speaker panel, lots of playfield mods. But won't sell them individually. GZ has 52 lifetime plays.FC0B50C3-B48E-40A0-AE95-C7E52DDF6DF7.jpeg

Last edited:

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Thanks for the heads up. Don't have space for 2 more, but definitely interested in your Godzilla if you change your mind. Nice powder coating job btw. Did you powder-coat your Rush yet?

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up. Don't have space for 2 more, but definitely interested in your Godzilla if you change your mind. Nice powder coating job btw. Did you powder-coat your Rush yet?
Sure, find a buyer for the Ultraman and problem solved :) Haven't done the Rush, not sure it would hurt resale value down the road. Someone may want the original powder coating color.

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
Hey Seb,

I also think it's too much, it's been for sale for at least a month
i know the guy's name on FB, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.