• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[Group Buy]: DMD Glare Guard "Knock Off" (CLOSED)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I updated post #1 and put a group pickups section so Doug has something to reference when he sorts the order out later. If there is a mistake or change let me know otherwise it will be assumed you are picking up yourself.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Re: [Group Buy]: DMD Glare Guard "Knock Off" (CLOSED)

SquidVicious said:
Payment sent for SquidV,Spiroagnew and Websherpa .. to be picked up by Luch and I'll grab them from him.

Thanks again, Squid, for fronting the money and collecting these for me. Continued to be blown away by the kindness of this community!

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Just waiting for your follow-up text Mike regarding shipping to Windsor. Let me know exactly how much I owe and I will send it ASAP!!!!
Thanks again guys!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
SquidVicious said:
Payment sent for SquidV,Spiroagnew and Websherpa .. to be picked up by Luch and I'll grab them from him.

Hey Dan,
I settled up with Doug today.
Any chance you/Luch could grab my 6 guards as well and give them to Spiroagnew? Assuming that's okay with him.

I'll likely be seeing him before anyone else.

Unless other arrangements have been made, I can probably take Superjackpot's order as well and drop them off since I'm 5min away.

Thanks

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Golden Graham said:
Just waiting for your follow-up text Mike regarding shipping to Windsor. Let me know exactly how much I owe and I will send it ASAP!!!!
Thanks again guys!

I will let you know tomorrow once I speak to Subpacket regarding shipping costs for your glare guards.

When sending Doug payment please use EMT through your online banking institute and not Paypal. Thanks!